Your acquisition of a Citroën marks the first step in a long-term relationship with W. R. Davies. We understand the importance of your vehicle(s) performing at an optimal level, with minimum hassle, downtime, and disruption to your business, whilst keeping Service, Maintenance & Repair (SMR) costs to a minimum.
Regardless of your fleet size, letting us look after your vehicle(s) will provide you with the peace-of-mind that maintenance is being carried out strictly in accordance with manufacturer's guideline, by Citroën-trained technicians, using the latest specialist equipment and original parts.
Here are just some of the benefits of partnering with us to manage your fleet maintenance and help closely manage the whole-life operating costs:
• A clean vehicle every time, including a wash (LCV's) and vac (cars)
• No work done without prior consent and quoted in advance
• A detailed job summary, with a clear explanation of the work carried out
• Dealer service stamp
• Maintaining your fleet vehicles with us helps to protect their residual value
TRUST US TO LOOK AFTER YOUR FLEET
NO TURN-DOWN POLICY
We give you our assurance that your booking will be accepted and we will do our utmost to fit around the needs of your business. Call us and we will work with you to get your vehicle into our Workshop, and back to you in an agreed time.
We appreciate keeping you/your staff working while your vehicle is with us is important and can offer a range of solutions:
• Courtesy Vehicles - we have a range of loan cars and vans available to keep you moving.
• Collection & Delivery Service - for clients local to the dealership, it may be more convenient for us to collect and return the vehicle, leaving a courtesy loan vehicle if required.
• Lift To Work/Home & Back - for local clients, we can offer a lift and arrange pick-up, or drop their vehicle back later in the day.
• While-You-Wait - why not take advantage of our comfortable waiting area, with free Wi-Fi and refreshments; for added privacy and concentration, feel free to utilise one of our meeting pods.
DUTY OF CARE
We never underestimate the importance of vehicle and driver safety. Our free-of-charge vehicle health check (VHC) offers real peace of mind, with over 40 checks being performed by our fully trained Citroën technicians and a report provided, including:
• Bodywork & Glass
• Steering & suspension
• Engine Bay
• Wheels & Tyres
If we discover anything of concern, we will contact you to discuss your preferred course of action. In addition to the VHC, we will also:
• Identify & Complete Any Outstanding Quality & Software Upgrades Free-Of-Charge
DEDICATED FLEET SYSTEMS
All of our Fleet customers benefit from transparent Fleet Menu Pricing (FMP), a web-based system that can help you budget for Service, Maintenance & Repair (SMR). A nationwide programme, this shows the recommended maximum parts and labour price you can expect to pay for service, regular maintenance and repair, covering around 80% of all jobs.
• Our database of servicing, maintenance and repair jobs for each vehicle
• Full and up-to-date information
• Information on the relevant interventions for your fleet and when they're due, so you can budget accordingly
Citroën's Fleet Menu Pricing provides the following:
• A link between our fleet customers and the dealership
• Open and transparent pricing, visible by both parties
• Vehicle registration look-up for accurate pricing
Larger fleets can also make use of Epyx 1Link for easy appointments:
Using Epyx 1Link:
• All Citroën authorised repairers are set up to use Epyx 1Link
• An industry-recognised system for large fleets to manage service, maintenance and repair work appointments
• We don't decline bookings made on Epyx 1Link ensuring prompt service
APPROVED ACCIDENT REPAIR CENTRE
Our Citroën Approved Accident Repair Centre (CAARC) is fully equipped and trained to repair and return your vehicle to its original state following an incident. Meeting rigorous standards set by Citroën and only using original parts and manufacturer repair methods, you'll have the confidence that your vehicle will not only look cosmetically restored, but its NCAP rating also maintained.
CHOOSE W. R. DAVIES
Choosing us for all of your aftersales needs makes real, business sense. Everything we do is designed for you, and we hope to be of service to you for years to come.
Contact our Aftersales Team via 01785 275000