With recent events and serious concerns regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) top of mind, we recognise our responsibility to share the steps we’re taking at our dealerships to help keep you, our employees, and our community safe and healthy.
Following the statement from the Prime Minister on the 23rd March, the directors will be taking the following actions:
- All sales departments will be closed for car and commercial sales with immediate effect.
- Our accident repair business will be closed with immediate effect.
- Customers who have ordered vehicles will be able to pick them up by appointment until Wednesday 25th March at the latest. Customers and staff will be expected to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Sales departments will be totally closed from Wednesday 25th March afternoon.
- Servicing and parts departments will remain open until Wednesday 25th March afternoon to work through jobs that are already in progress.
- From Thursday 26th March morning, our dealership telephones are unlikely to be answered. To contact the business, please email email@example.com and we will endeavor to respond as soon as possible.
The situation is obviously very fluid, and we will be keeping it under constant review and further updates will be posted on our website.
Above all, our concern is to make sure that we do everything we can to keep our customers and staff as safe as possible.